My client is an innovative digital marketing agency that specialises in Digital Marketing. They are a large independent search agency and pride themselves on leading the industry by developing some of the most advanced online marketing technologies and services in the marketplace.
Due to growth they require a Junior Web Designer to join their expanding business.
With the guidance from the Lead Designer, the web designer will design and develop websites and web assets including but not limited to:
o Webpage mockups
o Front end build
o Editing and maintaining existing websites
o Designing widgets and infographics
o Designing and building banners
· To assist with the design requirements of the Marketing department including:
o Email template design & build
o Business cards, letterheads etc.
o Brochures, product guides, other printed materials
· Support the Lead Designer and Designer with interpreting project briefs.
· The Web Designer will have some experience of using HTML and CSS within a commercial environment (work experience placements or Internships).
· A demonstrated creative ability in design for the Internet and print is essential
· Experience of working with one or more of the following: Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi task is essential.
· Demonstrative understanding of the Internet and the benefits of its application.
· Good written and verbal communication skills