Digital and Social Media Director
My client, a small but ambitious integrated brand communications agency works with some of the top names in the gaming, electronics, food and drink, mobile and sports sectors. They're looking for a digital lead to join the team and drive online activity.
Covering a mix of SEM, SEO, viral campaigns, social media community management and content, link building, blogger outreach, microsite, app builds and more, this agency offers full service solutions.
You will need:
- Confidence in managing all areas of digital marketing from social media content through to advising on site builds
- To come from a pure digital background
- Be able to devise and roll out cross-channel digital strategy
- Experience of providing top level client counsel
- Strong team management experience
- New business and networking skills
- Proven budgeting, forecasting and profitability experience
- An understanding of PR
This is a great team who are really keen to drive the digital side of their business forward, offering the opportunity to work with a real mix of clients.
There is a competitive salary on offer and benefits including pension, healthcare, impressive holiday allowance plus your birthday off.
About Red Sofa London
We’re a young, hungry recruitment agency specialising in the advertising and communications industry. Oh, and we’re based in London.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Consumer Goods jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Electronics jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in London (Central)