Sorry, this job is no longer available
Our client is a very successful, global business with an enviable brand portfolio and an aggressive growth strategy. As a result of continued expansion an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager has arisen.
The key remit of the role is to develop and introduce new products to the UK and International market. As Product Manager you will take responsibility for creating and implementing product development plans that aim to deliver innovation and growth in sales and profitability.
* Constantly evaluate product sales, competitor activity and consumer needs to aid NPD decision making and product range selection.
* Organising and supporting market research projects with external agencies.
* Lead projects through the product development process ensuring time, cost and quality targets are met.
* Managing global requirements and working with Far East vendors.
* Liaising with the Global NPD team, represent local markets on cost improvement initiatives.
* Work with design agencies to develop top of class packaging and colour direction.
* Working closely with the Product Engineering Centre to co-ordinate local market agency approvals for all categories. Ensure all documentation is complete and adheres to the latest legislation.
* Co-ordinate samples and products approvals to enable mass production to proceed.