Senior UX Practitioner
Senior UX Practitioner, Central London, £50k
This is a fantastic opportunity for a UX architect looking for their next challenge in a permanent agency role. You’ll be a part of a talented UX and Digital Planning team within one of the top integrated agencies in central London.
Senior UX Practitioner – The role
- You’ll be responsible for all aspects of requirement gathering – applying full UCD methodology to understand users in order to create compelling solutions, conduct stakeholder interviews, competitive research, technical feasibility assessments, design explorations, strategic analysis, and consensus building with the brands.
- Concepting – coming up with the key ideas that drive a project and supporting ideas needed to implement them in various channels (mobile, web, etc.)
- Putting together the relevant experience documents – use stories for agile, site maps, logic flows, wireframes, functional specifications, prototypes for mobile and web.
Senior UX Practitioner – Skills and experience
- You’ll have solid experience in prototyping for Web (incl. responsive), Mobile iOS, Android, and other touchscreen-based devices, and knowledge of mobile usability and appreciation of clean, simple and usable interfaces.
- You’ll be proficient in creating interactive prototypes using programmes such as Axure or similar and be experienced in designing to meet (W3C) web accessibility requirements and web design guidelines.
- You will be able to demonstrate solid experience throughout the full UCD lifecycle in agency working environments with proven background as a creative thinker of next-generation devices.
This great UX practitioner role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in Planning and UX roles, so if this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/juliagjobs
About Direct Recruitment
We’re specialists in direct, digital and integrated marketing. Our personal approach ensures we understand your skills, listen to your aspirations and care about your next career move. This way we’ll help you find the perfect job.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Technical / Development Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Technical / Development Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Technical / Development Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Technical / Development Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)