Poker Marketing Executive - Italian
Poker Marketing Executive (Fluent Italian) - London - up to 28K plus Bonuses!
My client offer technical, marketing and product support to gaming companies only. Established in 2006, they are a progressive internet marketing agency with a difference. Their professional, dynamic and experienced team are specialised in all aspects of online marketing, website creation and online games creation - they operate across markets that include Italy, Germany, Spain, France, Belgium, Netherlands, US and UK they also have offices in Romania that is made up of developers and customer service.
Currently they are recruiting for an Italian Poker Marketing Executive who will sit within the marketing team and report into the Poker Manager, where the main purpose of the role is to ensure that poker products are properly targeted within the Italian market.
Key responsibilities will involve:
- Support the product marketing team
- Coordinate marketing needs within the development team
- Sign agreements with local online and offline providers (Newspaper, radio, TV)
- Manage the website and online marketing campaign
- Assist with generating leads for Joint Venture or Co-branding
- Verify site and all marketing activities to be compliant with AAMS regulations
- Assist and monitor affiliation activities
- Establish Social Media (Blogs, Forums, etc.) activities
- Represent the product in all network meetings and activities
- Create general reporting and analysis
Key attributes of the Italian Poker Marketing Executive will include:
- Fluent Italian or mother tongue
- Experience with poker products
- Knowledge of HTML/Dreamweaver and Photoshop is recommended
- Experience of using CMS
- Has strong reporting and good numerical skills
- Be able to work entirely on own initiative to delivery objectives as agreed.
To apply for the Italian Poker Marketing Executive please click the 'Apply' button.