Digital Project Manager - Creative Agency - London
Digital Project Manager - Digital Agency – London
My client is an organically growing independent digital agency based in the centre of the media buzz in the heart of London. My client works with a number of leading organisations such as Cancer research, Royal Mail, Green peace...to name but a few.
My client is looking for an experienced digital project manager who has core experience within defining and implementing the digital strategy for large brands. Ideally you will have experience within core project management tools and be experienced in leading a team and liaising with board members. Part of your role will also include liaising with clients, making sure that they are fully informed and educated on the technical aspects of the project.
- Project management on a number of digital campaigns.
- Lead a team
- Agency environment
- Client liaison.
- Project manager
- Project management tools
- Any prince 2 qualification would be desirable.
My client is looking to offer a package circa £50k if you have the above skill set then please don’t hesitate to apply now to email@example.com or call me on 0207 347 5352.
- 05 December 2012
- 05 January 2013
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Digital Agency, Integrated Agency, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Retail
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Brand Management, Campaign Management, Creative, Marketing, Production, Project Management
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)