Sports Marketing Assistant (Fluent French)
Sportsbook Marketing Assistant (Fluent French) - London - up to 24K plus Bonuses!
My client offer technical, marketing and product support to gaming companies only. Established in 2006, they are a progressive internet marketing agency with a difference. Their professional, dynamic and experienced team are specialised in all aspects of online marketing, website creation and online games creation - they operate across markets that include Italy, Germany, Spain, France, Belgium, Netherlands, US and UK they also have offices in Romania that is made up of developers and customer service.
Currently they are recruiting for a Sportsbook Marketing Assistant (Fluent in French), who will work within the marketing team and report to the Sportsbook Marketing Manager, the day to day duties will be to provide support in the management of the Sportsbook programmes and content updates.
Key responsibilities will involve:
- Overall responsibility for website updates
- Effectively create and manage weekly newsletters / promotions in coordination with marketing and product managers
- Coordinate effectively projects in contact with development, affiliation, design, content and customer service
- Monitoring KPIs and follow up on the market/competitors trends
Key attributes of the Sportsbook Marketing Assistant (French) will include:
- Fluent French or mother tongue (this is essential)
- Excellent English language skills
- A background in either sports journalism (including a degree) or sports marketing experience of at least 6 months
- A keen interest in sports
- Excellent written skills, a keen eye for detail and strong multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of Dreamweaver and Photoshop an advantage
- Professional Marketing qualification or demonstrable competence at this level.
To apply for the Sportsbook Marketing Assistant (Fluent French) please click the 'Apply' button.
We do something rare in our industry. We always put our talent first. http://welovesalt.com