Sorry, this job is no longer available
Brand Marketing Manager
Brand Marketing Manager
Driven by passion, energy and an entrepreneurial spirit, Sky is a FTSE top 35 company with more than 10 million subscribers and one of the world's biggest broadcasters.
We started a consumer telecoms revolution in 2006 with the launch of Sky Broadband and Talk - it's no wonder we have been the UK's fastest growing broadband provider since January 2007.
Reporting to the Brand Marketing Controller the Brand Marketing Manager will be actively involved in all aspects of delivering the ATL marketing campaigns and sponsorship idents for Sky Broadband and Sky Talk; media includes, TV, outdoor, press, digital, radio, mobile, social and promotions. The Marketing Manager will also have to work closely with the rest of the business to ensure that the communications products' priorities flow through all appropriate marketing activity.
- Work with the Marketing Controller to manage the brand positioning and identity for Sky Broadband and Talk
- Management of all Broadband and Talk Campaigns. To include Brief creation, testing of creative, delivery of copy and research and experience of shoot environments.
- Translate the marketing strategy into deliverable marketing campaigns and to identify short and long term marketing priorities.
- Provide outstanding creative leadership to both internal members of staff and external teams working with the department.
- Challenge media and creative agencies to deliver best in class work and innovative solutions to campaigns
- Broadband brand owner - Outline brand priorities to internal stakeholders to ensure all owned, earned and paid media channels are aligned with brand creative and messaging
- Work closely with Creative Agencies to ensure delivery of an idea that works effectively TTL
- Build strong relationships within the Communications Products team and with other teams including PR, Brand & Media, Sales, Customer Management Legal and Online.
- Ensure all Campaigns are measured and results shared. Ensure that all learnings are reflected in future Campaigns
- Ensure all activities are carried out cost effectively, efficiently and within budget.
- Presenting campaigns at head of and director level.
- Manage and support Brand Marketing Executive. Maintain weekly 1:1s and ensure PDP in place and reviewed regularly.
- Keep ahead of developments in the field of marketing, maintaining links with the industry and incorporating fresh research or approaches into marketing plans where relevant.
- cool! Stay up to date on market trends and Competitor activity
- Degree educated or compensating work experience, ideally with a Marketing qualification.
- Keen interest in emerging technology, including telecommunications, as well as Media and creative understanding
- Proven track record of marketing and campaign management
- Enthusiastic, motivated individual who is capable of working alone as well as part of a team
- Has the ability to prioritise effectively and works accurately and well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to balance a number of projects at once with excellent campaign management skills
- Is a good communicator, has excellent presentation skills, takes the initiative and is hard working with a 'can do' attitude
- Confident at building relationships internally and externally
- Has a strong attention to detail, able to manage campaign budgets, review media plans and be across the detail for all campaigns
- Takes an analytical approach to campaign recommendations, results and future approach.
As a valued employee of Sky you will benefit from a competitive salary, free Sky+ HD worth around £500 per annum. You will also have access to our Pension, Private Health Care and Share Save Schemes with access to a range of discounts including dental, holidays, mobile phones to magazines and DVDs.
Sky delivers some of the most diverse content and services on the planet, and we value the same diversity within our business. We provide a culture of entrepreneurialism and opportunity for one and all. It's our people that make Sky the UK and Ireland' leading entertainment company.
That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best Believe in Better - Join In!
Due to the fast paced nature of Sky's Businesses our vacancy close dates may be subject to change.
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.