Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Digital Producer
The projects include websites, video, apps and mobile which span across the whole of Europe.
As a Technical Project Manager you will be involved throughout the whole life-cycle of projects - from brief to planning & strategy, concepting to design and build, and then through to post production. You will be liaising with various suppliers, contractors and clients too, and managing budgets.
To be considered for the Technical Project Manager position, you MUST have:
- previous agency experience
- have worked as a Project Manager, having managed a mixture of digital projects including web builds (essential), banners, video, mobile and apps
- excellent technical understanding and have managed some complicated/technical projects, ideally you will come from a developer or software background
- ability to manage budgets
- AMAZING communication skills and be able to work with various departments and build relationships with external suppliers
- passion for digital and the desire to create new and not-been-done-before work
This client need the Technical Project Manager for the majority of 2013 so please only apply if you are available for this period. They provide great benefits, including free food (daily) and gym! As well as amazing people to work with and inspiring environment.
Please get in touch asap for more details.