Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director
My client is an award winning communications agency with a broad base of clients including enviable brand names within FMCG, retail, finance, fashion and telecomms. The agency attracts and retains the best media talent by combining a serious work ethic with a vibrant social scene. Core values unite the team: real, human, ambitious, united and demanding. They are looking for an experienced digital all rounder with solid Account Management skills.
You will hit the ground running managing the day-to-day accounts within the team. These are FMCG and most brand led. You will be the key focal point for the clients and manage 3 people below within a vibrant team.
- Support the Executive Director and Account Director in ensuring that we deliver high client satisfaction scores
- Help foster a culture of best practice sharing
- Drive relationships at the appropriate levels of our client organizations
- Help provide communication solutions that consider all potential appropriate routes, e.g., covering offline media, digital, social, mobile, gaming, search, content development and CRM
- Proactively form opinions on new and future digital advertising and technology opportunities
- Take the initiative on ensuring the team is fully integrated and constantly improving and advancing their digital acumen
- Passion for digital media and technology
- Eye for innovation
To be considered for this role, candidates must have proven media agency experience as well as
- Strong communication/presentation skills
- Commercial acumen - ability to manage and grow the relationship
- Track record of building strong client relationships
- Fully conversant with digital media
- 5 - 7 years digital experience
- Experience of management (you might be managing execs at your current role)
- Knowledge of online ad serving and reporting platforms as well as research tools like Comscore
- Knowledge of other channels like search, mobile, video
- Experience of working with international clients preferable
This is a great opportunity for an Account Manager to take that next step up. If you fit the bill apply here, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on 07585 703 642
About Ultimate Asset
Since 2005 Ultimate Asset has brought together the most talented and motivated people within digital. We are true digital natives, and our team of consultants have actually held many of the roles they recruit for.