Sorry, this job is no longer available
Partnerships & Business Development Executive - Youth Entertainment/E-commerce Website
This relatively new, but rapidly growing online youth brand is backed by major players in the entertainment and publishing worlds and already has a membership in the millions. It combines an online experience and social forum with an e-shop and has already secured some major brand partnerships in the online world. It is all run from a small, busy London office with a tight-knit, highly talented young team and a buzzy, start-up feel.
They are searching for a bright, ambitious young executive to help the Head of Partnerships and Business Development with the following tasks:-
- Identifying new partnership opportunities which will bring this brand to the digital platforms of the future
- Helping to pitch to and execute these new partnerships
- Working with their current partners to execute the promotion of the site and sales at the e-shop
- Working with their partners to execute the launch of the site and its products in new markets and languages.
- Helping to source and add new partners to the brand and working with their technical partners to bring them online
- Capitalising on this experience to bring a new digital future to other brands and helping them to achieve direct relationships with their customers
Skills & Experience Required:-
- Commercial and/or marketing experience required, ideally in the fields of internet/e-commerce, entertainment, publishing, media or digital agencies or clients.
- But most important is the combination of creative thinking/idea-generation with commercial awareness/understanding and numeracy.
- You don’t necessarily need to have worked in a commercial role, but you do need to have an interest in and an ability to understand/learn more about the commercial side of how online partnership deals are structured and the basic logistics of e-commerce
- This job won’t suit everyone - it’s intense and challenging so you need to be someone who will thrive in a start-up environment: multi-tasking, working to tight deadlines, able to cover all the details yet also brainstorm the next big idea.
- You will need to be personable and confident – building and maintaining relationships with key partners (as well as internal stakeholders) is a large part of the role
- You will also need good presentation and persuasive skills
- Crucially you must be a self-starter who is flexible, adaptable and creative; who understands business in the digital world and is ready to throw yourself into this fantastic opportunity!
If all of this sounds like you, please email me your CV today at firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologise but we are unable to respond to all unsuccessful applications.