Account Manager ATL / Integrated (FMCG) - London – up to £35K
This top name agency needs a talented Account Manager to join one of their busiest integrated / ATL accounts. The client is a famous drinks brand and this agency deliver highly creative work for them.
As the Account Manager you will work on TV, Radio, Press, Outdoor, Digital (Web & Campaign), and Social Media. So the Account Manager MUST have an understanding of these disciplines.
As the Account Manager you will also have the ability to manage a variety of projects at any one time. As the Account Manager you’ll be well versed at putting budgets together, as well as writing creative briefs. Also as the Account Manager you’ll ensure the creative high standards and forecasted budgets are exceeded.
We are looking for a bright, confident Account Manager who has a proven track record of working on an integrated account with FMCG clients, and an Account Manager who can hit the ground running.
We are looking for an Account Manager with at least 2-3 years experience.
This Account Manager will join the team reporting into and Account Director and a SAM, and they will work on a number of different projects on the accounts.
The Account Manager will
- Be able to work with a creative department, keeping the CD abreast of account activity, and Be able to ensure that work is legally sound.
- Be capable of populating popular culture and able to prepare inspiring creative sessions
- Be prepared to take responsibility for their creative work.
- Be able to demonstrate a good understanding of marketing principles and integration
- Have a good awareness of current business news, issues and societal insights
- Have a good understanding of clients business and of end customer
- Be able to work with creative producers to keep track of finances in relation to client budgets.
- Be aware of agency fee structure, budget constraints and forecasting.
- Understand the client’s financial situation and their business model.
Leadership & Teamwork:
- Be able to work with creative producers to ensure the smooth running of the account.
- Be able to work closely with TV producers, print managers and suppliers to ensure effective delivery of agency output
- Be able to manage individual tasks, projects and campaigns, and take responsibility for the people in their team.
The salary for this Account Manager role is up to £35k plus some excellent soft benefits – so APPLY NOW if you wish to be considered for this fantastic opportunity.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry.
At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employerjobs/fill-recruitment-ltd
About Fill Recruitment
A boutique consultancy based in Clerkenwell, we recruit for all roles with above-the-line, integrated, digital and direct marketing, sales promotion/retail, digital, PR and experiential agencies.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Account Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Account Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Account Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Account Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)