Sorry, this job is no longer available
New Business Development Manager - Creative Agency - £15k to £20k OTE £30k to £35k
My client is a well-established website and graphic design agency based in Northampton. They provide the complete range of creative design solutions for brand and corporate identities, stationery, literature, point of sale material, advertising, packaging and exhibitions. In addition, they have unrivalled expertise in designing extremely powerful websites.
The new business development manager will be responsible for finding new opportunities mostly by phone to sell website and brochure design services. They will then be responsible for going to the meeting that they have arranged and closing the sale. The role will require a large amount of work in the first year to build up and create meetings from their own database. They will need to work on the phones from a database provided to build up contacts and to find opportunities at companies with in a 50 mile radius and London who require a new website or brochure. The role will be office based apart from travelling to meetings which should be about twice - four times a week. In the first couple of months it will be 100% office based until they have arranged the meetings.
Qualities the successful candidates should possess:
- Experience in sales preferably 2 years
- Experience in cold calling- initially will be making around 50 cold calls a day to attract clients
- Experience in web and brochure design industry an advantage
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent face to face skills
- Excellent communication skills an able to communicate with people at all levels including MD's, sales directors and company owners
- Quick learner
- Enthusiastic and keen
- Team player
- Able to recover from any knockbacks
For more information then please do not hesitate to apply