Events and Exhibition Project Manager – Award winning Integrated Agency – West London
Leading events and communications agency based in west London with an incredible portfolio of projects and clients is seeking a darned good Events & Exhibitions Project Manager.
The Agency is at the very forefront of the events industry delivering outstandingly innovative, creative and high-spec events, experiences and integrated communication solutions.
You will have solid live events and exhibition stand management experience.
Working on at least one prestigious account you'll be project managing a complex, high production value and large-scale exhibition programme across Europe… although as my client are an award winning integrated agency you will also be able to diversify from time to time or a diversified range of projects!
You'll need to have strong planning and commercial savvy being able to co-ordinate a complex project across a wide variety of disciplines including digital and creative media and strong communication and budget skills are a must.
About You: You will have a proven track record in the Events or Exhibitions industry managing logistics and timings in relation to live events.
You will be a consummate professional, with a natural problem solver who can maintain a breezy, calm exterior when in reality things may not always be going according to plan!
You will be known for your skills of persuasion and negotiation when dealing with big guns with a good understanding of technical disciplines and be able to multi-task between small and multi project exhibitions
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Project Management Agency jobs in London (West)
- Management/Mid – Level Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (West)
- Management/Mid – Level Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (West)
- Management/Mid – Level Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (West)
- Management/Mid – Level Project Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (West)