Acquisition Marketing Manager
Acquisition Marketing Manger
The purpose of the acquisition marketing team is to work with the Marketing Manager on key clients with the sole purpose of driving new acquisition through 3rd party marketing activity.
As Acquisition Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the acquisition marketing team and the overall planning and reporting on ROI, channel conversion and social media consultancy. The role will focus on key skills and relationships to achieve the targeted results.
As part of managing the team, the Acquisition Marketing Manager will be expected to understand all components of the acquisition marketing and focus their time on managing the team and achieving best possible delivery of the following areas:
- Driving new subscribers
- Channel conversion - mobile/app/online plus SNS/official site/blogs etc
- Search Engine Optimisation - SEO research, provision of page title, keywords, meta tags, descriptions, link building
- Search Engine Marketing - SEM marketing consultancy, analysis & recommendation, SEM activation inc media buying & SEM sales flow recommendation
- Paid acquisition ventures with 3rd parties (affiliates)
- All affiliate relationships - recruitment, relationships, activation, reporting
- Reporting on all activity
- Mobile product launch marketing
- Social media engagement consultancy aimed at acquisition
- Retail/wholesale opportunity sourcing
- Producing best practice documents for clients on skill set areas
- Ownership of acquisition budget
- Management of team, including recruitment, objective setting and staff development
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Expert knowledge of affiliate marketing, social media, SEM and paid acquisition
- Experienced staff manager
- Experience of managing and controlling budgets
- Analytical approach
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Commercially minded
- Interest and knowledge of sport
- Attention to detail essential
- Ability to work automomusly and plan own work load
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
Managing the Team:
- Manage the work flows for all team members including sign off and approval process, briefing process and communications flow.
- Delegation of responsibilities and setting team targets and objectives.
- Reporting to the business on team’s return on investment, including how much time is being spent per client and what the return on that time is.
- Developing the team’s skill levels and providing training where needed.
- Working with the Marketing Manager and Insight Analyst to ensure that the team are meeting their needs and requirements on planning, delivery and reporting.
- Monthly and annual targets will be set for the Acquisition Marketing team to meet and these will ultimately be the responsibility of the Acquisition Marketing Manager to achieve.
- Responsible for overall planning with the Marketing Manager and ensuring team deliver on time and within budget.
- Responsible for all content and partnership in the acquisition marketing.
- Responsible for growth and stability of key clients and working with the team and the Marketing Manager to communicate activity and results.
- Assist the Head of Marketing in any additional activities required
- Attendance to Group committee meetings and steering groups may be required
- Some travel may be required to attend business and client meetings
- Applicants must have the right to work in the UK
25 days annual leave, Bupa Private Healthcare up to Family Cover, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), Pension, Season Ticket Loan, and Childcare voucher Scheme. We also offer free car parking, breakfast, fruit, pastries and soft drinks. Please Note- some of these benefits will not be available to you, until successful completion of your probation.
PERFORM is the world leader at broadcasting and commercialising sport in digital media. Through industry leading production, technical and commercial solutions, PERFORM maximises the returns for sports associations, rights holders, football clubs, content publishers, bookmakers, media groups, mobile operators and broadcasters around the world.
We currently stream over 15,000 live events each year and has developed over 240 web, video broadband and mobile sites for clients including the ATP, Sony Ericsson WTA Tour, FIBA, FEI, PSA, FLi and Chelsea FC, that serve over 17 million monthly unique users.
PERFORM also owns and operates e-Player, the leading global sports VOD network which currently streams 40 million on demand sports clips every month through major publisher group websites. With headquarters in London, PERFORM employs over 600 staff and has offices located globally.
If you would like to apply for this role, please click on the 'Apply now' button.
For the latest information on PERFORM please visit us at www.performgroup.co.uk
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Media Owner jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Gaming jobs in London (East)