Marketing Campaign Manager (Maternity Cover min. 9 months)
My client are a global business to business organisation with an enviable client base consisting of many of the worlds largest brands. They are currently looking for a dynamic marketing professional to develop/ deliver annual targeted marketing plans to cover a period of maternity.
- Develop targeted campaigns across all sectors to support and deliver sales targets
- Develop and implement email/ direct marketing campaigns
- Work with online teams to create promotional content for the business website
- Manage SEO agency to ensure organic search performance is optimised fully
- Identify and target key segments from internal and external intelligence
- Continually monitor conversion rates for both offline and online campaigns, highlighting and maximising spikes in response
- Update and distribute reports on progress of prospects provided from the CRM database.
This is an exiting opportunity for a commercially minded marketer to make a significant difference to business performance. Candidates will have a minimum of 5-7 years marketing campaign experience, ideally within a business to business setting.