Advertising Campaign Manager
Advertising Campaign Manager - eFinancialnews.com, London
Are you experienced in taking ownership of all online traffic management
Can you develop relationships with clients and agencies and manage the adverts?
Looking for a fast moving exciting position?
If so, this exciting position may be just what you are looking for.
Who is my manager?
Publisher – Financial News
Who are we?
Synonymous with accuracy, integrity and trust, Dow Jones & Company is one of the most respected brands in providing news and business information world-wide.
What is the role?
Once the ad has been sold and processed by the advertising co-ordinator, the campaign manager assumes all responsibility for collating all creative and subsequent management of that advertising campaign, including trouble shooting, optimisation and reporting. This role would require a person with previous campaign management and a technical background would be an advantage but not a necessity.
What is my personal contribution?
- Inventory management of all online banner advertising, including e-mail management including inventory forecasting and reporting
- Collation of all creative material and instructions. This entails working closely with the client/agency to ensure instructions are understood and highlighting any system/delivery/creative limitations to the client
- Initial creative spec check but all creative approval and set up will fall in the ad operations and trafficker’s remit
- Manage advertising across all the online platforms (FNO; FNO E-mail;FN iPad app and FN Mobile)
- Management, control and updating of the online ad management process
- Be the online advertising ‘expert’ and provide guidelines for all creative specifications.
- To be the point of contact with IT for any backend technical issues or queries regarding site tagging, new placements, products, etc
- Client facing to a certain extent should the sales team require the creative aspect at client meetings
Technical Skills Required:
- Previous campaign and/or traffic management experience essential
- Previous experience with 3rd party ad servers is a must, preferably Double-Click (Dart for Publishers) or working with Adservers essential
- Understanding of Omniture, Operative One, Admarvel and Yieldex would be advantageous
- Solid technical understanding is important but not essential
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc
Interpersonal Skills Required:
- Strong attention to detail with a pro-active nature: you must be able to take control of the operational side of the online ad sales process
- Willingness to take responsibility and show leadership within the role
- Willingness and interest to learn more about the processes, systems and procedures implemented and possibly improvements in any
- Effective personal time management: the ability to juggle tasks under pressure effectively.
- Demonstrable ability to manage internal/ external expectations with excellent communication skills
In return, we offer a professional, progressive and multicultural environment for you to grow both personally as well as a wide range of benefits offered by a global company.
How do you apply?
If you feel that this position matches your skills, experience and motivation then please submit your CV which must state your salary expectations to be considered by clicking the 'Apply now' button.Please note only candidates requested for interview will be contacted