Principal Planner , Herts, £55-60k + benefits
A fantastic opportunity for a Principal Planner with this leader in the field of consumer insight and customer engagement that helps its clients to better understand their customers and overcome the core business challenges they face in today’s fast-paced and ever changing landscape.
Principal Planner – The role
You will lead a team of five marketing planners that supports clients in developing and executing direct marketing strategies and plans across a wide and rapidly expanding range of batch and interactive channels (direct mail, e-mail, telephone, online, SMS and face-to-face). This team is the key interface into the clients' marketing teams for campaign planning activity. The team's remit also includes:
- Marketing and campaign process design and implementation
- Campaign optimisation
- Campaign evaluation
Principal Planner– Skills and experience
- Marketing planning and optimisation expertise - especially multi-channel marketing, constraint-based optimisation and website optimisation
- Experience of a range of targeted marketing and service communications channels e.g. direct mail, e-mail, web, mobile web, SMS, inbound and outbound call centre, face-to-face, social media, customer magazines and inserts
- Briefing of analytical activities
- Evidence of experience in the successful introduction and embedding of advanced techniques
- Good influencing and negotiating skills with the ability to build relationships with and to manage multiple senior and junior stakeholders
High degree of drive, self-confidence, autonomy and flexibility appropriate to a merit-based, client-facing environment.
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I’m looking for, click ‘APPLY’ below and submit your CV now.
I personally specialise in data analysis, data planning, data management and account handling jobs, so if this one doesn’t suit you, it’s highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you. Check http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/susanjobs for the full range of my latest jobs.
About Direct Recruitment
We’re specialists in direct, digital and integrated marketing. Our personal approach ensures we understand your skills, listen to your aspirations and care about your next career move. This way we’ll help you find the perfect job.