Sorry, this job is no longer available
Front End Developer / Web Designer - super cool company!
A fantastic role for a keen Web Developer / Web Designer looking for a varied position engaging their technical ability as well as their creative flair across all aspects of my client's website and other fun projects! Working within a busy and very sociable team this is a great opportunity offering tons of variety.
Are you looking for a role that offers really exciting project work across all aspects of a website? My client is looking for a talented and personable Web Developer / Designer with top notch WordPress skills to keep their brand new website fresh and engaging for visitors. Working with developers and members of the marketing team you will work collaboratively on a wide range of projects that will require a sound technical knowledge as well as a creative mind! No two days will be the same as you will be called upon to complete everything from designing adverts, banners and HTML emails to building a new WordPress page incorporating the latest functionality (drop down menus etc) to delight website visitors.
Not only is the Web Developer position really diverse but it also comes with some pretty cool benefits including 5 weeks holiday, a pension, private health scheme, training and development opportunities and payment of subscription to professional bodies. This company really know how to treat their staff and also offer some really cool team building away days throughout the year as well as socials and a fun Christmas party!
If you like the sound of this company and have the skills to match then please send in your CV for immediate consideration.
- Proven skills in building/managing/creating a WordPress site/pages (PHP, HTML and CSS)
- Previous use of staging environments and A/B testing
- Coding ability to add navigation, buttons, drop down menus to a page
- Creative flair to produce offline adverts, banners, HTML emails, animated gifs and video
- Proven ability using Adobe Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator and Apple Keynote
- Experience of Google Analytics and other webmaster tools
- Ideally some exposure to video editing software such as Final Cut Pro and After Effects
- A good sense of humour!