Marketing Programmes Manager (Part time)
· Create and implement a strategy for each of the programmes namely Sponsor a bear, Champion for Change, Befriend a Bear, Beards for Bears and Busking for Bears
· Analyse supporter trends, developing retention based initiatives and targeted supporter acquisition and cultivation
· Manage the programmes for International Directors across several countries
· Revise processes as needed to improve operational efficiency across all programmes
· Implement a yearly direct marketing schedule for all programmes to ensure supporters are informed and retained
· Implement an online and/or pro bono media advertising strategy to promote all programmes working closely with the digital communications manager
· Ensure bear profiles and photos are kept updated
· Ensure files on supporters related to the above programmes are kept updated on the CRM
· Work with the accounting team to ensure monthly payments are on track
· Prepare a yearly budget for the programmes
· Implement reporting function for the programmes working closely with the accounting team
· Fields questions from supporters on each of the programmes
· Supervise collateral and literature on each of the programmes working closely with the art director and copy writer
· Review supporter feedback and help identify opportunities for change and improvement
· Develop reports for management meetings on the performance of the programmes
· Report directly to International Fundraising Director
· Degree holder in Marketing or Business related disciplines
· At least 5 years’ relevant experience in marketing
· Strong analytical, self-motivated, and good communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent command of written and spoken English
Please submit your cover letter and full resume indicating present and expected salary to email@example.com. Please quote the position applied for on the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.