My client, a central London based software company, is looking for a driven and well educated Marketing Assistant to join the marketing team.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of this busy team that produces marketing and product collateral for worldwide use, runs marketing campaigns and produces regular communications to multiple audiences.
- Manage online and offline campaigns: Write copy for and manage promotions, newsletters, bulletins, emails, blogs, social media and web sites to increase brand awareness, create product differentiation and generate leads for the sales team.
- List purchasing and maintenance: Acquire and manage data from third party suppliers to provide targeted lists that will maximize the effectiveness of campaigns
- Manage and maintain CRM database
- Campaign analysis: Produce and distribute monthly campaign reports and make recommendations to maximize the return on investment from subsequent campaigns.
- Agency management: Interact with agencies and other external suppliers as required to help ensure services are of high quality while remaining within budget.
- Support launch of products: Assist with the development of marcoms messages and collateral for product launches to provide news-worthy stories with consistent, compelling messages.
- Degree level education (or equivalent)
- Either experience in Marketing Assistant role or a marketing degree or CIM diploma
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Demonstrable experience in operating and managing process-driven work
- Excellent communication, presentation, written and interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- CIM diploma
- Several years` experience in Marketing Executive role
- Technical knowledge of HTML and other web technologies
- Experience of working within an IT environment
- Experience of working within a B2B environment
- Ability to think strategically to develop marketing programs to address specific audiences
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.
About Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment
We don't do marketing recruitment like anyone else. From day one we've challenged just about every recruitment 'convention'. And we'll never stop.