Sorry, this job is no longer available
Responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for the implementation of eCRM campaigns including.
- Interpretation of customer data to shape short term and long term communication objectives.
- Work with an external agency and in house teams to develop solid test and evaluation systems to maximise future ROI.
The successful candidate will have previous working knowledge in a similar role and be able to take ownership of this key growth area within the business.
In addition to this the successful candidate will be able to show competencies in the following areas.
- A strong background within email marketing.
- Excellent analytical ability in order to interpret large amounts of highly segmented data and shape strategy based on results.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Working knowledge of building and implementing eCRM campaigns.
- Good command of data segmentation, customer modelling and targeting plus database management.
- Previous exposure to managing various internal and external stakeholders.
Our client is a market leader in their sector and have a strong presence across the UK. They have a highly successful customer relationship system and are looking to expand on their track record in this area.
£38,000 - £43,000 plus benefits.
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13272560
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.