Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Senior Planner
* The requirement for a Senior Digital Planner/Buyer offers a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking to utilise best practise digital planning and buying skills, whilst also gaining experience in digital strategy, being part of a forward thinking team.
* You will be working across a massive finance brand and one of this media agency's biggest clients
* The account offers team members the opportunity to plan and buy across direct response, brand and VOD channels on a regular basis.
* You will be taking an active role in the development of cost effective, innovative and engaging digital solutions that meet client specific acquisition and communication objectives.
Currently one of the fastest growing media agencies in the UK, this company is renowned in the industry for doing things differently and winning new clients. They are a niche agency providing innovative and unique communication solutions across media and digital. They have become one of the most competitive agencies in their landscape and enjoy working with clients across FMCG, Automotive and consumer electronics. This media agency really do invest in their staff. They have an excellent staff retention rate, a brilliant atmosphere and are constantly winning new business.
* You will have prove experience in digital planning and buying.
* Good working knowledge in all digital channels (online display, paid search, affiliate marketing, social media, emerging technologies).
* Experience in Digital Brand/Direct Response planning.
* Knowledge of strategic use of digital media.
* Excellent operating knowledge of industry trafficking and reporting tools.
* Proven record of digital campaign implementation and management experience.
If this role sounds of interest and you want to find out more then get in touch!
Katie Holmes, Team Manager, 0207 612 3921
We have a variety of jobs within the media planning and buying area at present (£26k-£100k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me on 0207 612 3921 to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/katie-holmes/16/14a/556