COMMUNICATIONS & MEDIA ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, London
- Timeline and financial management for all client projects, including:
- Keeping the finance tracker up to date
- Summarising schedules
- The compilation of fees and campaign costs for review with Account Director and other members of the management team
- Maintenance and updating the team pipeline tracker for future projects
- To write, manage and circulate weekly Status Reports both internally and externally.
- To keep accurate job bags and ensure all key documents are up to date and uploaded onto our online job folders.
- To support Head of Communications, Account Director(s) and Creative Director in new business pitches when necessary.
- To co-ordinate and summarise all meetings both internal and external, including the writing and circulation of detailed Minutes / Contact Reports within 24 hours of attending any client meeting or having a telephone conversation.
- To manage external suppliers and other agencies as required.
- To compile competitor files for client brands.
- To build an up-to-date archive of dunnhumby's creative output, along with case histories, for use in pitches and credentials.
- Complete project one-pagers for all projects delivered and analysed
- Review the evaluation timings document with Comms Strategists and Account Management team
- Update and circulate the redemption reports weekly
Excellent degree from a top university
Interest in data, targeting, creative development, production - offline and digital
Knowledge of data, targeting, creative development, production - offline and digital
- Experience in a top ranking Direct Marketing / Integrated Agency
- Business to Consumer Direct Marketing
- Excellent communication skills, highly articulate and able to sell an idea
- Excellent written skills
- Highly collaborative / team player
- Highly conscientious
- Able to multi task and work under pressure
WHAT WE OFFER:
An exciting opportunity to work in a dynamically growing company and get involved with the wider global initiatives & innovations as part of an international team. Comprehensive professional development will be a key part of the total reward package we offer to the successful candidates and opportunity to work with market leaders & blue chip organisations.
INTRODUCTION TO DUNNHUMBY:
dunnhumby is an international leader in customer-centric marketing for leading retail and consumer goods companies, including Tesco, Casino, Kroger, Procter & Gamble, Shell, Coca Cola, and Nestle.
dunnhumby creates brand value, sales growth and profit for its clients through the implementation of customer insights based on its in-depth customer data analysis.
dunnhumby's teams in international markets work in client relationships with retailers and their suppliers around the globe, using data driven customer insight to drive better decision at both strategic and operational levels. Founded in 1989, today dunnhumby is a worldwide organisation with offices in all over the world and over 1500 employees.
For more information, visit dunnhumby.com