Social Media Executive – thriving digital marketing agency in Berkshire
Living in Berkshire? This is a one of those rare opportunities to join a thriving digital marketing agency as a Social Media Executive on your doorstep.. the thinking at this agency is outstanding and the culture is vibrant, but at the same time collaborative and down to earth.
It’s forward thinking, creative and intelligent. A great bunch of people work here – all of them are passionate, enthusiastic and really talented.
The agency works across digital, social and mobile channels for a number of enviable client brands.
- The role is for a passionate junior who has gained c. a years’ experience with social media and now wants to join a creative environment and develop their career.
- The role is all about Social Media; community management across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, SlideShare and Blogging platforms.
- Along with Content planning and message creation - you will get to monitor networks including Google+, Pinterest, Xing, Flickr and other up and coming networks.
- Of course this is a role where results matter and so measurement and reporting of activity using social media tools will definitely also be required.
- Working across a number of fantastic clients – the experience you will gain here will propel your career.
- You will naturally love social media, keeping up with what’s happening in the market place is a hobby for you as well as your job – you will be excited about digital marketing and relish the opportunity of working with a bunch of like-minded and intelligent individuals.
- You will have some experience in Social Media already and be up for learning.
- You will be a natural client person, with strong written and verbal skills – as with any role in a marketing agency – you will need to have an eye on the detail at all times and be able to demonstrate lots of initiative.
- We see you being both a creative thinker with a bit of a logical brain too – you’ll love making a list but at the same time thinking laterally around a problem
We would love to tell you more about this tremendous opportunity... To hear more – please get in touch ASAP and send your CV to email@example.com
Thank you for looking and good luck in your search - Best wishes the firehorse team