Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Account Manager
The role of a Digital Account Manager has opened up at one of London`s top media planning and buying agency. This media agency is looking for an innovative and interpersonal Digital Account Manager to deliver digital activation plans and foster relationship with digital clients. The agency has a variety of clients that range from the pharmaceutical to entertainment industries.
The role involves:
- Delivering plans for digital accounts
- Developing and implementing creative and innovative plans to meet clients` objectives
- Supporting the Account Director in developing strategies
- Building strong relationships with clients at an appropriate level both offline and online
- Developing strong relationships with media owners and suppliers
- Liaising with internal teams to deliver an integrated service
- Managing team members and actively participating in recruitment process
- Participation in internal projects and help develop new business pitches
- Supporting and sponsoring agency initiatives
If this role sounds like what you`re looking for, then you will have a strong background in digital media. You will be experienced in strengthening client relationships and have great interpersonal skills! Enterprising and a proactive approach will be second nature to you as you tackle the various challenges and problems that occur.
You will be highly versed in MS Office Suites and have a positive and can-do` attitude. An understanding of Paid, Owned and Earned Strategic principles as well as experience of bid management and 3rd party tracking are vital. Finally, as you an ambassador for the company, you will need to be professional and responsible as well as having strong numerical, organisational and communication skills.
If you are looking to step up to a formidable role that will push your career to greater heights opportunity then find out more now, by contacting me at email@example.com or on 020 7920 6401!