Email Marketing Executive - (Games Studio) - Cambridge
EMAIL MARKETING EXECUTIVE - (GAMES STUDIO) - CAMBRIDGE
We are seeking an Email Marketing Executive to join one of the world’s largest independent Online Games Studios. As an expert with all things email you will join their marketing team managing the complete email marketing process from start to finish. Read on...
With 3 Guinness world records; a Queen’s Award for Enterprise (2011) a Deloitte Technology Fast 50 (2010); a Sunday Times Top 100 company to work for (2008) and countless other awards to their name, this multi-award winning business employ over 450 people and sit at the very forefront of the online games industry, developing and publishing mini games and leading titles interacted by millions worldwide!
Reporting into the Email Marketing Manager the Email Marketing Executive will work as part of a small but highly effective marketing team delivering and developing email marketing campaigns. Responsible for the email process from start to finish (brief through design, HTML production, deployment and reporting) you will manage the day-to-day execution of email campaigns whilst working closely with brand management teams to ensure that the appropriate mailings are delivered to the right players at the right time for maximum conversion.
Required skills... You should be an experienced Email Marketing Executive / Email Marketing Specialist or similar who can demonstrate:
- Relevant experience in a similar position, preferably within the gaming industry.
- Good HTML and copywriting skills.
- Experience of using Photoshop or equivalent software.
- Strong time management.
- Good communication skills and confidence in working with a broad cross-section of the company.
- Hands on, energetic style with a positive "can do" attitude.
Joining a team of talented and enthusiastic people you will get to work with one of the largest independent games Studios in the World so expect a great working environment and superb benefits to match, including: Bonuses, private healthcare, flexible working, gym membership and loads more. Get in touch...
Guru are an employment business renowned for delivering careers networking to the Marketing sector. In this instance Guru are managing the selection process for this particular Email Marketing Executive campaign on the behalf of our client. We offer a transparent service to both clients and candidates which means that if you pass our initial filtering criteria (based on your CV suitability against our client’s requirements) we will email you with the client’s details and also pass your complete application to the client for consideration. By applying to this role you are granting consent for us to work in this way. One final note, your application will only be used in conjunction with this specific role.
More jobs like this
- Graduate / Entry Level Digital Technical / Development Client Side / In-house jobs in Essex
- Graduate / Entry Level Digital Technical / Development Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in Essex
- Graduate / Entry Level Digital Technical / Development Telecommunications / IT jobs in Essex
- Graduate / Entry Level Digital Technical / Development Gaming jobs in Essex