Sorry, this job is no longer available
PPC Account Manager
This is a key role in ensuring that customers see the businessa leader in the PPC market and they have the desire to keep rewarding us with new business.
The PPC Account Manager will:
- Research PPC industry news & developments and distribute this knowledge within the relevant members of the team
- Contribute new ideas for processes and best practice within the agency
- Research of clients' industries, trends and best practice
- Analysis of PPC landing pages & recommendations for improvement
- Make recommendations based on statistical data in order to achieve the campaign objectives
- Confident in building strong client and team relationships
- Easy going and personable with clients
- Tactfulness - to generate positive company image
- Cost / Benefit analysis and planning skills
- Report to Head of Search on a weekly basis
- Produce written documents to a professional standard.
- PPC account setup
- Performance analysis and improvement of existing PPC accounts
- Day-to-day management, testing and refining of numerous PPC accounts
- Highly Commercial
- Numerate and analytical
- Problem solving
- Strategic thinking
- Project management
- Creativity and innovation
- Highly ambitious
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude
leading digital agency
£23,000 - £27,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13270234
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.