Online PR Account Manager
Online PR Account Manager
London Bridge, London
£25,000 - £30,000
Distilled is a well-known search marketing agency with a big and ever growing reputation. We have worked with some of the biggest brands in the world, and are known in the industry as experts at what we do. You will be joining us at a perfect time to help us shape the future of our PR offerings as an Online PR Account Manager.
You will be required to work closely with our clients and creative team to help craft stories and promote excellent content. We love working with data to extract and visualise a story. Our clients range from start-ups right through to big brands, allowing you to get loads of experience working on B2B and B2C campaigns covering an array of industries in both the UK and USA.
As Online PR Account Manager you will be:
- Working with our creative team and consultants to identify and create a range of content (press stories, interactive graphics, white papers, reports, videos – whatever you and the team think is the right medium for the specific job).
- Crafting pitches to send to a range of media and bloggers
- Training and advising clients how to get the most out of digital PR
Our new Online PR Account Manager will have superb communication skills and an innate ability to tell stories. Here are some key responsibilities:
- You will have PR experience ideally working agency side.
- A love of the internet and social media is a massive plus as is a sense of humour.
- You will have demonstrated an ability to build and develop relationships with journalists and editors.
- You will have the drive to permanently better yourself and will never want to stop learning.
Our ability to create and promote content is vital for our clients, and we are planning for a lot of growth in this area. The right candidate will be joining us at an exciting time to help us shape our strategy and grow our team.
You’ll be joining an ambitious company where there are always opportunities to grab something and make it your own. Working at Distilled is always exciting and we are constantly offering opportunities to do amazing things, don’t believe us, see some examples!
- Rob joined as an SEO Consultant in our London office and after setting up our Seattle office is now our COO.
- Lynsey joined as EA to the directors and is now our Head of Events running our conferences worldwide.
- Mark started as a junior SEO consultant and is now Head of Creative.
In return for your hard work and enthusiasm we offer a great office environment in a central location with great people and benefits.
To apply to this exciting opportunity and to be a part of our team please click on the APPLY button below.
More jobs like this
- Retail Public Relations Agency jobs in London (North)
- Retail Public Relations Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (North)
- Retail Public Relations Digital Agency jobs in London (North)
- Retail Public Relations PR Agency jobs in London (North)
- Retail Public Relations Marketing Agency jobs in London (North)