Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Digital Designer
Senior Digital Designer – Full time, permanent
Working in a fast paced, energetic atmosphere, the Senior Digital Designer should be enthusiastic about working as part of a team to create exciting and award winning digital work.
Spinnaker is a small (25 person) and busy creative agency. The atmosphere is hands on and often fast paced. This role is principally focussed on creating digital programmes for Sony Pictures film releases. The work often requires quick turnaround but is creative and technically advanced
A keen interest in film is helpful, although not essential.
As well as Sony Pictures you will be working across other pieces of digital business including AB World Foods (Patak’s, Blue Dragon and Tabasco), HiPP Organic and GLL..
KEY REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Have digital design knowledge to a senior level
- Designing Rich Media ads; apps; websites; games; social media skins etc.
- Web & mobile UI
- Wire Framing (when required)
- Be proficient in Photoshop
- At times be able to work within strict creative guidelines
- Work with creative teams at the concept stage to ensure all concepts are achievable in design and build
- Quality control over all digital creative
2. A solid knowledge of Rich Media:
- Flash AS2/3
- After Effects
- Digital systems with a creative studio
- Knowledge of working with FlashTalking and DoubleClick
- Quality control over all digital build
- 3D animation skills (an advantage, although not essential)
3. Represent the digital studio in Client and supplier meetings
- Occasionally you would be required to assist the Client Services team in presenting digital ideas
- Work with suppliers (i.e. YouTube & Google) to develop new and exciting digital ideas
- Input at client/supplier brainstorming sessions
4. Keep abreast of new digital trends and innovations
- Reading blogs & industry magazines and disseminating interesting articles to ensure that Spinnaker stays abreast of industry and technical developments
- Attend talks and seminars
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.