Global Business Development / Affiliate Manager
Our client is a subscription based website that operates worldwide in 37 countries in 12 languages. They are looking to hire a Global Business Development Manager with a strong track record in online marketing and setting up affiliate relationships. It's a fast paced, buzzy environment and the role offers the opportunity to earn a fantastic bonus.
To oversee traffic and revenue generation in 38 countries mainly through PPC, SEO and affiliate activities. The person will manage a team of 8 Business Development Managers and will be responsible for ensuring their activities maximise traffic growth.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Management of advertising global to push revenue
- Global management of affiliate activities to increase traffic and profitability. This will include sourcing new opportunities and coaching on closing techniques.
- Day to day management of business development team
- Work with the PPC and SEO Managers to ensure best practice in place in all markets
- Roll out and staffing of recognised global opportunities e.g. Japan, Denmark, Sweden, Norway.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent area of study.
- Strong track record in setting up affiliate relationships
- Proven ability to manage people and deliver results
- Prior experience with an online/IT/New media company/Affiliate network is essential.
- A clear thinker who is constantly generating ideas
- Highly numerate and able to provide regular reports to senior management
- Analytical and thorough
Their office is located in Piccadilly Circus and is home to over 20 nationalities. They pride themselves on hiring talented and ambitious people that want to make a contribution. As the Affiliate Marketing / Global Business Development Manager you must be motivated, ideas driven and a strong communicator. Apply now for immediate consideration.
About Spotlight Recruitment
Spotlight Recruitment are a boutique recruitment consultancy. Based from offices in the West End, we recruit across the whole of London across many industry sectors, covering both media and corporate.