Content Designer (1 Year Contract) - SEA and India
- Great Career Advancement prospect
- Dynamic, fast paced environment
- Competitive salary package
Our Client is a leading global e-commerce business which specializes in payments and money transfers.
Reporting directly to the Head of Content, you will be responsible for reviewing and adapting the global product content. You will create localised content for SEA and India Sites. You will be responsible for writing, managing and maintaining existing and new content. You will also work closely with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure that content are correct, consistent and clear.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 4-6 years of experience in intranet/internet content development, web editing/writing or copywriting
- Proven web content writing skills and knowledge of online payment processing and credit card merchants
- Experience using Content Management System
- Basic knowledge of HTML and internet technologies
- Multi- tasked and able to work independently in high pressure, global environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Contact Hong Jieqing (JQ) on (65) 6854 5622 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CJ/HJQ21404 www.ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Licence Number:200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117