User Experience Designer
A leading online property portal that is growing at a fast pace in Singapore!
WHAT it's about:
You are a User Experience Researcher and Designer and will work alongside product owners, designers and engineers in coming up with improved design ideas. You will support field studies of user behavior and technology usage. This position requires direct interaction with clients and some travel.
Your primary responsibility will be to conduct user research based on human-factors principles, and to create wireframes of those designs. Design concepts should follow design guidelines and industry best practices. You will also conduct qualitative and quantitative user research including Usability Studies, Exploratory Research, Surveys, and Field Studies. The ideal candidate will be able to design the research study, collect data, conduct statistical analyses, consolidate findings and make the presentation of the summary research report with detailed recommendations.
WHAT you'll need:
• Minimum educational qualification is a Bachelor's degree in HCI, behavioral science, human factors or experimental psychology
• Passion for user-centered design and innovation
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, including ability to work on interdisciplinary teams and in customer environments
• Ability to develop clear, well-organized formal usability reports and customer presentations
• Knowledge of descriptive and inferential statistics
• Experience creating UI prototypes/wireframes
• Background or experience in web, mobile, software usability testing and design
• Masters Degree preferred.
WHY you'll want it:
This is an opportunity to join a truly fun and exciting company. Working with dedicated people in a growing, you're excited, passionate about UX and willing to work hard. You want to join a great product team and create amazing things together!
HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below. If you are having any difficulties email your resume (in Word) to Jo Cockle at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number 1405679 in your application. Alternatively, for a confidential chat about moving forward call +65 6372 9445.
About Xpand Group
Xpand Group has been operating since 2001 as a specialist IT recruiter & Digital Media recruiter, winning Seek's "Most Popular" IT Recruiter every year since the inception of the Seek Annual Recruitment Awards (SARAs) in 2003. In 2006/07 Xpand Group has a