Sorry, this job is no longer available
Graduate Marketing Intern, Finance, Expenses only
We're offering you the chance to work with industry experts and learn all there is to know about the world of FX trading.
We are essentially looking for a marketing Intern for a minimum of 3 months to assist with marketing duties. This is on an expenses only basis but does have the potential to go permanent and will offer some fantastic experience in digital and offline marketing.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Assisting the marketing Department in any duties including social media updates, website content, copywriting, Blog development.
- Writing of twice weekly blogs exploring the learning behind forex
- Writing of content for new Education section on website.
- Research and competitor analysis for current website content improvement.
- Research and competitor analysis for improvement of all major social media platforms including Agency briefing.
- Writing of other content such as newsletters.
We are looking for an outgoing graduate who is proactive rather than reactive. Past experience in client facing jobs and foreign languages would be an advantage.
We aren't necessarily looking for someone with a finance background. However, an interest in Global FX markets would definitely be beneficial. We want someone that is enthusiastic, eager to learn and be part of a fun team.
This is an exciting opportunity and one that you can very much make your own. For the right candidate, you will be offered first class training and be offered the chance to put your stamp on the business and grow it in to a role where you will flourish. Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.