Account Director - creative advertising & brand marketing agency
London, North of centre.
Salary & share options to be negotiated.
Creative Orchestra is looking for an Account Director.
You'll need top credentials, having worked at least one big agency and have experience through the line on many good B2C brands.
We are looking for a unique personality - optimistic and opportunistic. Friendly, firm, well organised, reliable and committed. Driven by values and the belief that great thinking and great creativity matters.
Opportunity to deliver first rate strategic thinking.
Excellent at engaging clients and keeping them engaged.
Able to pull in new business and front pitches with the Creative Directors
Pay - negotiable. Shares - an option based on performance.
Creative Orchestra was founded in 2009 by Chris Arnold (ex Saatchi CD) and Victoria Gallardo (ex BBDO, McCann's) with the support of Paul Arnold in planning (ex Saatchi, Greys).
It has an impressive list of clients it has worked for - Ikea, King of Shaves, Diageo, Trinity Mirror, Starbucks, Firefox, AOL, WWF, Total Greek Yoghurt, Belu Water, Green Energy, Forum for the Future, National Union of Students and many more.
And an equally impressive portfolio.
It is a modest sized independent but wants to grow to a much bigger size.
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Account Management Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Account Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Account Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Account Management Client Side / In-house jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Account Management Consumer Goods jobs in London (East)