Sorry, this job is no longer available
Social Account Director
Social Account Director- Central London- £45k
The biggest and best international media agency in the UK with an Outstanding client list
This is where proper international media is delivered, not just co-ordination!
They are well structured and well resourced! Very good at looking after people and developing their international skills including 2nd language development
We are looking for a social media account director who will be responsible for developing, leading and presenting strategic and commercial recommendations from a paid, owned and earned perspective, able to draw actionable insights from data and relate to business objectives
Able to advise on strategic and tactical integration of paid social programmes and campaigns
Core responsibilities and duties will include:
- Define innovative social media strategies for high profile brands with a strong focus on ROI
- Liaise with designers and developers to ensure the content created is as specified in the proposal to the client
- Oversee the implementation of social media projects, including community management and analysis of campaigns
The Social Media Account Director MUST have:
- Knowledge of Social Media Monitoring tools
- To provide a clear direction and understanding of the client’s strategic issues and ensure that social media delivery is timely and in line with that overall strategic direction
- The ability to manage internal and external relationships which underpin a valued, ongoing working partnership with clients, key media owners and the client’s inter-agency/cross discipline team.
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.