Sorry, this job is no longer available
Who you are
Do you instinctively know how to build, engage and maintain communities, prioritise and effectively use social media channels? Can you confidently demonstrate what you’ve achieved in this field in the past?
Do you have an impressive number of contacts within the blogging and/or publishing community and ideas on how to utilise, extend and maintain those contacts?
Can you work on your own - managing multiple projects at the same time – but you are also capable of supervising the work of others and mentoring more junior colleagues?
Do you feel comfortable defining and implementing a Social Media and Community strategy – and explaining it to senior management?
Then this role could be for you!
My client is seeking an experienced Social Media manager to lead their Audience Development and Community efforts in the UK. You will discover, engage and maintain new audiences, devise and implement effective SM strategies and set the social agenda. My client is an advertising network with clients across numerous websites from health, lifestyle and beauty.
The Community Manager's responsibilities:
- Lead publisher-specific audience development efforts, develop and implement effective social media strategies.
- Implement the right and the most effective tools relevant to your goals, evaluate and recommend new tools, strategies and approaches.
- Build and maintain contacts and relationships with third-party bloggers and publishers who can link to or promote our content.
- Take lead in managing junior social media/community managers responsible for audience development, social media and community activities.
- Lead analysis and reporting of key analytics to the management.
- 4+ years of experience in digital media, social media or audience development
- At least 1-2 years in a supervisory or mid-senior role, managing others
- An expert understanding of the concept of audience development and its dependency on high quality content
- A very good knowledge of content creation processes, including text and video; an equally good understanding of content curation and its benefits
- A brilliant – and practical – knowledge of advanced social media tools, channels and trends
- Strong analytical, research and data reporting skills
- Experience in, or at least a good understanding of the most recent SEO developments and their impact on publishers
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A university degree
Don’t hesitate and apply now!