Sorry, this job is no longer available
Account Director, specialist financial services
The Account Director role;
- The role is overseeing end-to-end management and development of client accounts
- Contributing to strategic planning of campaigns
- Growing client relationships and feeding into the budgeting process
- You will contribute to the overall development of the agency, assisting senior teams in identifying and securing new business opportunities
- Playing key role in building relationships with the wider company group
- Part of your role would be to nurture and mentor junior staff to help them develop and overcome challenges
- To keep abreast of the latest industry, media and social media developments and be responsible for supporting your clients` business requirement
You will be working with a real mix of clients and our client is keen to have someone with;
- Issues / corporate experience and well as
- Experience in Integrated and Social Media.
They have a really strong salary and benefits circa 60K, Medical insurance, Pension scheme of 5% that can be added to either scheme or salary. They are extremely keen on in-house advancement and people are promoted quickly if they are the right fit.
Attitude is also really important - they are after a can do person who makes the effort. If this sounds like you or if you know someone who will fit the bill, please get in touch with Hermione Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.