Sorry, this job is no longer available
- Work from supplied briefs to create concepts and develop designs through to implementation. This covers all aspects of the brand website and supporting elements and includes but is not limited to; design and build of CSS pages, HTML emails, affiliate banners, product pages, online guides
- Elevate and maintain the look and feel of all online content
- Adapt existing designs from printed seasonal collateral to work effectively online
- In addition to online projects, work across print based projects such as catalogues, press releases, adverts and other additional ad hoc jobs
- Degree or equivalent in Graphic Design / Digital Design
- Digital design experience, preferably working in an ecommerce environment
- Experience in HTML, CSS, building HTML emails, using website CMS systems. Java script would be advantageous.
- High proficiency in Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design.
- Basic knowledge of After Effects would be advantageous.
- Previous experience working with web developers.
- Good team player with a can-do pro-active approach
- Ability to use own initiative to come up with creative concepts and work alone when required
- Good communicator with ability to liaise with other members of the studio team, the marketing team and other departments across the business
- Flexible and responsive to needs of the business and able to multi-task in order to meet challenging deadlines
If you are interested in this role, then get your CV and Portfolio to Jonny at Blue Skies. Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.