Sorry, this job is no longer available
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Who we are:
We are bwin.party digital entertainment plc, the world's largest listed online gaming business. We're the people behind some of the world's biggest brands in online gaming including bwin, PartyPoker, PartyCasino and Foxy Bingo and the market leader in online sports betting, poker, casino and bingo.
Our vision is to 'let the world play for real'. That means ensuring our customers around the world are able to play the games they want, when they want at the stakes they want by offering smart, safe and fun digital entertainment.
We've set ourselves some challenging goals. The first of these is to become the place to go for cutting-edge digital entertainment. To achieve that, we need talented people. We already have approximately 3,100 employees around the world working with our proprietary technology to challenge perceptions, push boundaries and drive the future of our industry, and we're always on the lookout for people with the drive and passion to help us succeed.
As our SEO Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering the SEO strategy and managing SEO activities for in-house websites (and brands)/
- Delivering traffic and players from natural search results.
- Managing internal day-to-day SEO activities, teams and relationships with external service providers.
- You will liaise with other departments including Content, Product, Conversion and Technology to ensure the implementation of the on-site SEO strategy.
Key attributes of the SEO specialist will include:
- Experience at a senior level in SEO management and strategy planning.
- An understanding or previous experience of the iGaming sector, although this is not essential.
- Extensive SEO optimization experience including off-site and on-site, link building, site analysis, ranking factors and will understand marketing, copywriting and IT aspects related to SEO.
- Previous experience with client or agency side (or both) and will have an ability to develop strategies, analyse and report as well as manage stakeholders and internal clients within the business.
We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a young dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic objectives for the future.
We seek those who are thrilled by a challenge and work best in a fast paced, innovative and diverse environment which operates a strong rewards and development culture. Whether you're an iGaming SEO expert or a search marketing professional considering online gaming for the first time, there is a world of opportunity at Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment.
To apply to this exciting oportunity please click on the APPLY button below.