Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Marketing Manager
£200 - £300 per day
My client are a market leader within the entertainment sector and are looking for a highly proactive, creative, enthusiastic and positive Digital Marketing Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will have notable experience in digital marketing, possessing a strong grasp of PPC, SEO and Social Media in particular. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
The Digital Marketing Managers responsibilities will include:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage all paid search and display programs & tracking conversion rates
- Lead on devising strategies to drive online traffic
- Utilise a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Responsible for daily social media activity (twitter, blogs, LinkedIn)
- Manage accuracy of content throughout our corporate website, Wikipedia & other corporate facing properties
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
The Digital Marketing Manager should have previous experience of:
- Working within a similar digital marketing role
- A strong understanding of PPC, SEO and social media
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Google Analytics knowledge
- Strong communication & reporting skills including verbal, writing, powerpoint, excel
We have a variety of temporary jobs within this sector at present, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me on 02076123834 to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for LUKE PFJ