£32,000 - £35,000
We are working with a highly reputable business with global offices and who are viewed in the industry as leaders in Fashion and Luxury.
The business has a strong network of existing high profile clients and this role will involve many opportunities for you to develop relationships with the movers and shakers in the Fashion industry worldwide.
This is a Digital Manager role where you will be working closely with the Head of Digital. You will be travelling to key events in the Fashion calendar and meeting with clients to pitch and present how you can support brands from a PR and Marketing perspective within Digital. You will also be responsible for executing effective digital strategies for a range of high profile luxury clients.
You will research and analyse the client’s presence online and identify opportunities; creative concepts and innovative solutions to reflect the client objectives.
You will have a background in online content production and experience of digital marketing and PR. You may be currently working in an in house role with a luxury brand or working with an Agency. As you will be meeting with high profile clients it is important that you understand how to work with clients from the Luxury sector and that you are someone who really enjoys keeping up-to-date with evolving digital trends.
Research and identify new digital opportunities for current clients and potential new clients.
Monitor project processes and work with in-house teams to ensure assets are delivered within time and budget constraints
Research, identify and maintain relationships with digital influencers and creatives for collaborations and projects
Digital innovation and trends research and competitive analysis reports
Liaise with PR teams on strategies for digital PR activities and syndication of assets
Provide ongoing digital support for clients, encompassing social media monitoring, online reach measurement and competitive analyses and recommendations
Support the teams across international locations within a digital capacity, liaising with each agency’s digital point of contact to ensure immediate needs are met
Clear and demonstrable understanding of the luxury market online
Strong digital knowledge and background across all digital channels – including social media, mobile, search, affiliate, display and emerging platforms.
A very strong working knowledge of all elements of digital communications with expertise in web content creation and optimisation, PPC, social media and emerging digital technologies
Experience in implementing innovative and impactful digital content strategies, interventions and plans.
Capabilities in successful time and budget management and post campaign review methodologies.
An understanding of PR and marketing for the luxury industry
Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office and Outlook essential; Adobe Photoshop/inDesign is advantageous)
Able to create clear and compelling presentations
Confidence in presenting and explaining ideas to clients and colleagues
Additional languages including French, Italian and German would be advantageous
- 11 December 2012
- 11 January 2013
- Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Experiential (Agency), Market Research Agency, Integrated Agency, Media Agency, PR Agency, Sponsorship Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Advert Trafficking, Affiliate Marketing, Analysis, Brand Management, Business Development, Campaign Management, Category Management, Channel Marketing, Circulation / Subscription, Communications, Copywriting, Design, Direct Marketing, E-Commerce, Editorial / Journalism / Content, Event Management, Licensing, Market Research, Marketing, Media Planning / Buying, Mobile, Product Management, Production, Project Management, Public Relations, Publishing, Research, Sales, Search, Technical / Development, Trade / Customer Marketing
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About 24 Seven Inc
24 Seven now provides the best freelance and full-time talent for marketing and creative services.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Trade / Customer Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Trade / Customer Marketing Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Trade / Customer Marketing Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Trade / Customer Marketing Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Trade / Customer Marketing Market Research Agency jobs in London (East)