account director > 1 YEAR CONTRACT > F1 GLOBAL SPONSORSHIP ACTIVATION
This UNIQUE opportunity will see you working on the global management and activation of a new global F1 team sponsor, co-ordinating stakeholders, agencies and partners including the F1 team. The role is a fixed term secondment with working time between the agency London office, the brand in the US and the F1 team in the Oxford area as well as travelling on the F1 circuit as necessary.
You will be expected to instil and demonstrate an enthusiastic, innovative, accountable, pragmatic and responsive approach to ensure that the results reach the highest standards for the brand throughout the year and in race environments. As a new role, the roles and responsibilities are evolving but the following are anticipated core requirements
· Client management
· Stakeholder and partner management
· Creative execution and delivery
· Practical delivery
· Budget forecasting and management
· Activation production and delivery
· Experience of working a multi-agency, and remote stakeholder team
· Project management
Experience interpreting and delivering brand strategy for (ideally) FMCG brands within F1 or motorsport arena is essential. London agency experience also a must.
call > 020 7252 4051
visit > http://www.collectivo.co.uk
collectivo...the consultancy who sees the care in career.
Collaboration is the future of Creative Britain. Collaboration is also at the heart of collectivo. We're in this together...
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Account Management Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Account Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Account Management Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Account Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Account Management Sponsorship Agency jobs in London (East)