Marketing Executive - London - £26k - Marketing, B2B, Web Content, Email, HTML, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Financial Services, Travel, Insurance, Digital, Online
My client is a privately owned global business that uses different customer insight and data to benefit their portfolio of companies, clients and their customers.
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to join their Travel marketing team. You will report to the Marketing Manager and be a key driver in developing and executing regional acquisition campaigns covering both off and online activity.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Marketing Executive include:
- Delivery of planned regional off-line acquisition campaigns covering all aspects from creative, fulfilment, mailing, tracking and reporting.
- Providing regional feedback on Global acquisition email marketing activity.
- Set-up of URL's and source codes relating to regional campaigns.
- Assist and advise on a broader range of digital activity, including pay-per-click campaigns and affiliate marketing.
- Update and amend digital marketing collateral as required.
- Assist the editing of website content
- Provide regular reporting and analysis of campaign performance, including website analytics.
- Support PR activity as required.
- General marketing administration including stock management, guard books, invoicing, etc.
You will be a solid marketer with a solid background across off/online.
Key attributes of the Marketing Executive include:
- Solid marketing experience essential, including exposure to all aspects of the marketing mix, with an accent on digital elements.
- Significant hands-on experience of managing web content, and working with broadcast email is essential.
- Knowledge of html and Dreamweaver software.
- Excellent computer skills including a good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to quickly learn and use new software packages.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Good attention to detail is absolutely critical.
To apply for the Marketing Executive role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or call +44 207 928 2525
We do something rare in our industry. We always put our talent first. http://welovesalt.com