Head of Travel Sales - Sales Group Head (Digital/Performance)
Head of Travel Sales - Sales Group Head Sales/Account Management To £75k + bonus
Global leader in Performance Display that partners with over 3000 leading ecommerce brands requires a travel expert to grow this particular vertical sales pipeline.
Candidates will demonstrate a strong commercial background within digital media (preferably performance based) and also excellent C-suit level contacts throughout the travel sector.
You will be targeting and working with the largest online commerce destinations (IMRG Top 100). Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities will be key in differentiating the businesses proposition in the online advertising ecosystem,
You leverage your entrepreneurial skills to educate and persuade new and existing customers to pick market leading products and testing new innovative technologies from Labs. This will require very strong influencing and relationship-building skills at a senior level, market leading client service and insight. Leading a mixed functional team you will have a firm grasp of sales, operations and account management as well as strong coaching and management skills to get the most from the team.
- Build and maintain C-level relationships with all clients on the Named Account List, industry-specific direct advertisers and relevant agency contacts.
- Represent at industry events and conferences and develop an external profile, being known as industry and digital expert.
- Provide leadership and manage a team of people across sales, account management, business intelligence and operations Work with product experts to develop and deliver solutions that meet the needs of Travel customers.
- Work with marketing to develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers Champion new product releases, internally and externally.
- Own the Travel PnL for the UK business including but not limited to recommendations for headcount planning, event and marketing allocation (in line with the marketing team)
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience)
- 10+ years in online media preferable and / or in the Travel sector
- 5+ years of management experience
- Demonstrable experience and success devising breakthrough plans to win new business, as well as maintaining and developing complex, high-value managed accounts, through the utilisation of a consultative selling approach.
- Ability to drive results in a matrix organization.
- Knowledge of the online advertising landscape with a detailed understanding of the display ad technology space a plus Proven track record in managing teams of 5-10+ and operating successfully within a matrixed structure a bonus
- Established network of contacts and considerable sales experience within the UK market
- Strong commercial and business acumen. Demonstrable ability to drive business relationships that goes beyond a campaign