Haymarket Motoring Group is looking for 2 x Agency Sales Executive to join our talented, dynamic and innovative sales team. The person who takes on this role will be responsible for account managing, maximising revenues and proactively pitching new ideas and creative solutions across the print motoring portfolio for a dedicated patch of agency accounts.
Working across key motoring brands at these agencies, you will be expected to develop, maintain and build relationships by proactively servicing clients and keeping contacts at all levels up to date with new initiatives, ideas and research.
The ability to interface with all areas of the business and to work effectively as part of a team is essential in achieving your sales objectives within this role. We are looking for a creative and tenacious individual with a go-get attitude and a desire to work within a fast-paced and demanding environment. The role will require high levels of sales activity and an ideas-led approach, incorporating creative thinking across digital and beyond. This will provide an exciting and challenging opportunity for the right candidate, with the right skill set.
An enjoyable working environment is imperative to the success of our teams and you will play a pivotal role on Haymarket’s biggest brands. Our teams handle accounts for some of the UK’s highest spending and best known brands.
- Maximise revenues for the Haymarket Motoring Portfolio through volume and yield of sales from your assigned agencies
- Account manage your agencies at all levels. Proactively service your agencies, developing strong relationships and keeping clients up to date with initiatives
- Ensure you are responsible for generating maximum revenue from your agencies in accordance with their annual contract with Haymarket and revenue targets set by your Manager
- Generate incremental revenue through development of new and innovative creative solutions.
- Contribute to creating a challenging work environment for all fellow team members
- Achieve agreed levels of productivity eg. phone calls, meetings, proactive pitches…
- Write and deliver complex proposals
- Agency sales experience required
- Experience in face to face sales and presenting to clients
- Proven track record in working to targets
- Proactive attitude with a proven ability to work to a high standard/attention to detail
- High degree of self motivation, as well as being a team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A confident closer and strong negotiator
About Haymarket Media Group
Whether you’re looking to start a career in media or you’re already an established player, why not come and join this influential publisher, with an outstanding history of success and a future full of growth, expansion and exciting challenges?