My client is a young and thriving staffing agency based in south west London. They are looking for a staffing manager to be a key part in the launch of new sector of the business that provides specialist acts to a variety of events. The Successful candidate will be looking for a long term career, maintaining the ownership of this new and exciting branch.
The staffing manager will be working as part of a lively and friendly team and their duties will include;
· Briefing and confirming on-brand promotional staff for campaigns
· Running interviews, recruitment, training, refresher and casting days
· Maintain current database
· Have new ideas to expand database
· Create briefing documents, case studies, campaign presentations, profiles for clients, and any needed evaluation documents
The successful candidate will have at least a couple of years experience within experiential / events and have a relevant staffing background. They will have a lively, energetic, "up for it" attitude and have exceptional client servicing skills. You will have to be able to work well as part of a team and participate in generating new ideas for campaigns. The Successful candidate will make this new branch their own and will be motivated by helping it grow in the long term.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that is a fun place to work, offers training and is committed to developing its staff.
If you are interested in the role of Staffing Manager and would like to see full details please do not hesitate to apply.