PPC Manager- Charity Client
Search Manager – Charity Client
Global Media Agency seek PPC expert to work on two leading UK charity PPC accounts. This role is the ideal opportunity to combine the benefits of working for a well-known agency while at the same time getting to work on a rewarding and significant account.
- Woking on two leading charities
- 80% role PPC based / 20% other performance media
- Working on PPC spend of over £2m p/a
- Strategically responsible for delivering PPC budget and performance forecasts, client/competitive/market insights, understanding analytics, producing testing matrices, and development programmes
- Managing a team of 4 PPC expects
- Effectively manage the running of a client account both operationally and strategically
- The management of day to day account requirements to deliver search best practice, and adhoc client requests.
- Leading client presentation of results, marketplace updates and competitive reports and insights
- Regular client contact, maintaining strong relationships, and understanding motivations and pressures.
- Driving insight through the appropriate use of analytics and reporting tools, to improve media performance and customer journeys.
The Right Candidate
- 3-5 years PPC Experience
- Need to have worked with large PPC budgets in past
- Experience of working with PPC 3rd Party tools such as Kenshoo or Marin
- A seasoned account handler, having built strong client relationships - understanding client needs and the effective and timely delivery of tasks
- Management Experience
- The Company
Global Media Agency
- UK staff of over 300
- Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for
- Excellent Benefits including 30 days holiday per year
Apply now to find out more
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Account / Strategic Planning Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Account / Strategic Planning Media Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Account / Strategic Planning Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Account / Strategic Planning Charity jobs in London (Central)