Sorry, this job is no longer available
Graduate Digital/Web Designer
My client, a well-respected brand based in Malmesbury, Wiltshire and looking to bring on board a talented Graduate Digital Designer to join their busy team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for working on a variety of projects and will be heavily involved with the creative design and artworking of online and email collateral.
- Develop online and email collateral in line with campaign concepts.
- Develop compelling digital experiences
- Design and artwork online graphics and email.
- Ensure files saved correctly into studio archiving systems and image portfolio.
- Update and inform CS manager on any issues regarding time scales, briefing, systems and production.
- Maintain an awareness of the wider digital industry and adapt to emerging trends.
The Trainee Digital Designer will work under our Digital Designer, and will be designing and artworking for digital platforms.
- Advanced photoshop skills
- Flash skills an advantage
- Basic understanding with HTML/CSS
- Design or multi media degree
- Creatively talented
- Experience of web and email design
- Attention to detail and artistic flair
- Fully conversant with Mac hardware, OS, file formats and digital transfer methods
- Able to work on a wide range of projects to tight deadlines
- Experience working with developers, web technologies, web development.
- A keen interest in everything digital.
If you feel you have the key skills above and are looking for a fantastic opportunity to grow with a lovely company, please forward me your details ASAP.
Graduate Web/Digital Designer, Wiltshire, £16,000, £18,000
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.