Sorry, this job is no longer available
Creative International Media Publisher is in need of a UX Designer to support their growing team
· You will work on brands to develop new digital assets across multiple platforms, including desktop, tablet, mobile.
· As part of the the User Experience team you will work on concepts, ideas and designs, generated by the group.
· You will be involved in the creation of sketches, paper and digital prototyping, wire framing or html mock-up and take these processes to the final output
· Working on the Creative Visuals
· Experience working in digital UX, preferably within a multi-brand, client-side environment.
· Experience of hands-on, concentrated UX work involving prototyping and conceptual wire framing
· A superb digital designer who has worked on fantastic looking digital interfaces
· experience in the creation of products/process/UX for multi-platform including responsive design solutions
· A top quality portfolio including examples of all aspects of the UX process (gathering of requirements, research, user testing, user journeys, persona development, wire framing, user flows, concept layouts, design skins)
· Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
· Axure RP, Omnigraffle (beneficial)
· XHTML / CSS (beneficial )
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted